Resorting to surgery as gallstone-removal treatment has been receiving a lot of challenging concepts. Gallstones are said to be no less different than kidney stones, which are made up of much more complex insoluble and oxalates and has been proven to be removable through natural methods.
Based on this, it would be best if certain steps in natural treatment for gallstones be taken before surgery becomes a final option.
5 Steps in Natural Treatment for Gallstones
1. Detoxification process by drinking at least a glass of water every hour is the first step in your natural treatment process. This will keep your gallbladder less viscous and more fluid. The aim is to make your gallstones more soluble and easier to flush out of your urinary system.
2. Re-invent your diet by eliminating high-cholesterol food. The presence of higher levels of cholesterol has overpowered the bile in your gallbladder; hence, causing the digestive liquid to solidify.
As part of the steps in your natural treatment for gallstones, refrain from adding more cholesterol content in your bile production system.
Examples of food rich in cholesterol are high-fat dairy products, poultry, fish, egg yolks, meat and processed foods. Sweets and pastries are also considered as high cholesterol foods.
3. Vegetables, grains and fruits rich in fiber are water soluble and are known as effective liver, kidney, colon and gallbladder cleansers. Make it a point to include three to five servings of vegetables and about one to four servings of fruit in your daily diet.
4. Get a daily dose of Vitamin C supplements which is known to have the ability to transform cholesterol into bile.
5. Take other natural treatment for gallstones supplements like artichokes, turmeric or milk thistles. These herbs are widely used in European and Middle Eastern countries as their natural treatment to counter low bile production and control cholesterol in the gallbladder. In fact, surgery for gallstone removal is hardly an option for the people who suffer from gallbladder disorders.
In addition to the natural treatment for gallstones detailed above, you may want to induce gallstone removal by considering some”enema kit” sold by local drugstores. Your gallbladder disorder includes the inability to empty its contents effectively and an “enema kit” can aid in flushing out the gallstones.
Only after the steps in natural treatment for gallstones have been taken and proven ineffective, should you consider surgery as an option. These matters are best handled with your doctor’s supervision.