Gallstones are bile liquids which met with more cholesterol contents in the gallbladder. The bile liquid was overpowered by fatty liver deposits; hence, it formed crystalline cholesterol stones.
If you have gallstones, don’t just accept surgery as your treatment for stone removal. You can try any proven natural cure for gallstones to dissolve and flush out gallstones naturally.
Aside from knowing that any proven natural cure for gallstones can dissolve the bile clathrates, it would also be to your advantage if you knew the gallbladder’s functions.
It was created for the purpose of providing temporary storage for the bile liquid that the liver secretes. Should your gallbladder be removed from the digestive system, the continuous production of bile by the liver will flow into the small intestines, even while they are still empty. The small intestines will now suffer from the effects of bile acid in its region, eating away at its walls while in want of food to digest.
However, if your gallstones are not removed, they can block the bile ducts and cause you to suffer intense pain. This is due to the stones that rub and push against the bladder walls.
The pain will not leave you but will only subside if the stones will be temporarily dislodged and moved into a less distressing area. As your home remedy, take apple and lemon juice plus magnesium phosphate. This will serve as your natural cure for gallstones.
Apple and Magnesium Salt plus Lemon Juice and Olive Oil
Take the following 6 easy steps to purge you of your gallstones in no time at all.
1. Drink 4 full glasses of apple juice everyday for 5 consecutive days. The apple with its rich Vitamin C content can soften the gallstones by transforming its cholesterol content into bile. Start ridding your diet of foods rich in cholesterol to prevent additional cholesterol from forming more stones.
2. The treatment step continues on the 6th day by keeping your stomach devoid of any food starting at 2 pm. Instead of taking in food for dinner, take 1 teaspoon of magnesium sulphate and a glass of water at around 6 pm.
3. After two hours, take another teaspoon of the same dosage. The magnesium sulphate will work to dilate the bile ducts.
4. Still on the 6th day and by 10 pm, drink half a cup of olive oil and half a cup of lemon oil separately. This concoctions will work to dislodge the blockage as well as further soften the gallstones. The oil substance will act as lubricant to ease any pain in flushing out the gallstone through your excretory system.
5. Once the concoction takes effect, you will experience soft bowel movements in succession. The purge starts with a normal bowel output while the succeeding outputs will now include the green gallstones.
6. The seventh day should be a day-off because you should expect the purging process to continue. Eat light, preferably limit yourself to bland tasteless and oil-less foods but drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
As a form of preventive maintenance, continue providing your body with lots of vitamin C in the form of fruits, juices as well as vegetables. The vitamin C nutrient will serve as a natural cure for gallstones by aiding the liver in breaking down its cholesterol contents.